Welcome to TheEatingMeetings!
I’ve actually been toying with the idea of starting a food blog for a long time already, but I never got around to doing it. I finally decided to create a separate blog (please do check out my personal page @ http://yoursummerstar.tumblr.com) because every time I eat (a lot of times - I tell you - I’m always hungry), I kind of make mental notes about the service/the place/the flavors/the food in my head. I also like reading other food blogs (making new discoveries, thanks to Bacolod Food Hunters) and torturing myself with food porn (salivating on fyeahwe’rehungry’s page). To sum it up, I’ve always had a thing for writing reviews and, well, eating - so this is definitely the next step!
Here are some things you might like to know about me (before reading the rest of my blog):
1. I am not a food expert. No impressive diplomas, no culinary classes - hell, I even sometimes mix garlic and onion up - so whatever I write here will be my personal no-frills opinion. If you’re looking for something more technical, this isn’t your site. Also, I’m reviewing these food stops as a paying customer - no sponsorship or whatever.
2. I love chicken. So I will always be slightly partial to poultry dishes.
3. I’m a fitness buff gone horribly, horribly astray. This may be TMI, but I was actually a loooot overweight for a while - so when I was trying to trim down, I was a walking calorie calculator. Right now I’m happier with my weight so I’ve become more lenient and my love for food has overcome my weird skinny bitch phase, but there will always be moments when I lose it and snap back to crazy drop-that-spoon-of-Nutella-no-carbs-allowed dragon lady. In behalf of the annoying posts complaining about high-calorie meals while stuffing them down my throat, I apologize.
4. I’m allergic to a lot of our underwater friends. Luckily, I have a pet bf that eats anything and everything.
5. I’m really just another Bacolod belly who loves to eat and write and about it. :)
If you have any questions or suggestions, my ask box is open. Please use the links on the side bar for easier navigation. I hope you enjoy my page! :)